This Technical Documentation for Chameleon provides in-depth knowledge for utilizing Chameleon’s advanced features.
- Project Management: Manage your allocation and users that have access to your project.
- The Graphical User Interface: Manage access to Chameleon resources using the GUI, including SSH Key Pair management.
- The Command Line Interface: Manage access to Chameleon resources using the CLI, including how to install the CLI and configure environment variables using OpenStack RC Scripts.
- Resource Discovery: Discover Chameleon bare metal resources by node type and view node information.
- Reservations: Reserve Chameleon resources for use in your Project.
- Bare-metal Instances: Launch and manage Instances on Chameleon bare metal resources. This is a core feature of Chameleon.
- Images: Create images of Instances.
- Monitoring: Collect, manage and view experimental data from Chameleon Instances.
- Complex Appliances: Work with Complex Appliances, which automate the process of deploying multiple Instances with reconfigurable networking.
- Object Store: Store user data such as files as Objects in portable Containers.
- Networking: Create Isolated virtual networks within Chameleon.
- Using FPGAs on Chameleon: Configure and work with FPGA nodes at CHI@TACC.
- KVM: Use non-bare metal virtual machine resources in Chameleon’s OpenStack implementation.